If you are fed up with your factory radio and plan to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio, you’d better find a related installation guide to help you with the installation. This article is mainly about how to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio for 2008 2009 2010 2011 HONDA CIVIC RHD. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following 2008 2009 2010 2011 HONDA CIVIC RHD car radio installation instruction.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011 HONDA CIVIC RHD car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry the cover of the slot below the CD player with a lever and remove it.
3. Remove two screws inside the slot with a ninety-degree screwdriver.
4. Pry the lower panel with a lever, loosen it with your hands at the same time, after that, remove the panel.
5. Remove one screw in the dash.
6. Remove the vent panel.
7. Unplug the connectors beneath the panel.
8. Pry the edges along the panel of the original radio, then remove it, after that, take the original car radio out of the dash.
9. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
10. Disconnect the antenna and the other connector on the other side of the original radio.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
14. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and check whether the unit is working properly.
Wish you can learn some skills from the above installation steps. If you meet any difficulties, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or if you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car radio. If you have no ideas, here I would like to recommend a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 2011 HONDA CIVIC RHD car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the advanced and stable Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor as well as 2GB RAM, so you are going to have a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
Thanks to the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to easily and quickly locate where you are and navigate to any locations you would like to go to. Besides, this car radio comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Besides, with built-in Bluetooth module, this unit enables you to pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this car radio, so you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone music playlist.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit, you can add this car radio to your shopping cart. Good luck!