There is no doubt that to have both a comfortable car interior environment and a relaxing driving experience is what most car owners are pursuing at present. And to achieve that goal, it is wise of you to think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. The following is a 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mazda 5/Premacy car radio installation guide. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following guide and take it as a reference.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and www.seicane.com make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2010 2011 2012 2013 Mazda 5/Premacy car radio installation guide
1. Unclip and remove the cup holder panel in the center console.
2. Unclip and remove the small pocket panel on the back of the center console behind shifter.
3. Remove two 8mm bolts under the cup holder panel holding the back half of the center console to the front half.
4. Unscrew the shift knob and remove it carefully.
5. Unclip and remove the shifter trim panel.
6. Slide both seats forwards and remove two Phillips screws on each side of the center console under the screw covers.
7. Unclip and pull back the panels at the lower front sides of the center console.
8. Remove two Phillips screws from both sides(total of four) of the front lower half of the center console.
9. Unclip and remove the vent panel including the hazard switch above the factory radio. Then it will be much easier for you to get access to the screws. And remove the two screws.
10. Remove two screws from behind the shifter trim.
11. Pull center console forward so as to gain access to two screws under the climate controls. And then remove these two screws.
12. Unclip harness and pull rear center console backwards.
13. Press in shifter to release trigger and pull shifter down, make sure to have a brake on.
14. Use a pry tool to release climate controls.
15. Remove one screw and one 10mm bolt.
16. Pull factory radio out, release clips and unplug radio connectors.
17. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
18. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
19. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
20. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
21. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
22. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you have a general understanding of 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mazda 5/Premacy car radio installation? If not, please feel free to seek advice from your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, please do select an ideal car radio. If you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mazda 5/Premacy car radio from Seicane.
This car radio comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features to meet your different needs in car. So it can be regarded as one of the best choices to replace your factory radio.
After you get this car radio installed in your car, you can make full use of its built-in GPS navigation system of high accuracy. Through the text-to-speech guidance, you can easily locate where you are and accurately navigate to any locations you would like to go to.
Besides, as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit through Bluetooth connection, you can dial, answer, reject or mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!