In order to gain a wonderful and relaxing driving experience, you can consider removing your factory radio and install a new aftermarket car radio. And to reduce some budgets, you can find a related instruction and follow it to try to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself. The following is a 2013 2014 2015 Suzuki S-Cross SX4 car radio installation guide. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following guide and take it as a reference.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and www.seicane.com make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2013 2014 2015 Suzuki S-Cross SX4 car radio installation guide
1. Pry the indicator light with a plastic knife and disconnect the connector at the back of it.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool.
3. Remove two top screws that are holding the radio.
4. Gently take out the original radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you have a general understanding of the whole installation process on a 2013 2014 2015 Suzuki S-Cross SX4 car radio? If not, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, please do select an ideal car radio. If you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2013 2014 2015 Suzuki S-Cross SX4 car radio from Seicane.
This car radio is loaded with the most advanced and stable Android 8.0 operation system and a powerful 8-core CPU processor as well as 4GB RAM. Besides, it comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features to meet your different needs in your car.
After you get this car radio installed in your car, you can make full use of this unit’s built-in GPS navigation system of high accuracy. You can easily locate where you are and navigate to any locations you would like to go to through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
Besides, as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit through Bluetooth connection, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your mobile phone without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!