If you are an owner of a 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander and happen to plan to replace your factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio, you may need a correct installation instruction to help you. This article is mainly about a 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander car radio installation instruction, which may help you gain a general understanding of the old radio removal and the new car radio installation. Wish it is helpful for you to some extent.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the panel by prying the edges with a lever.
3. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation steps can be helpful for you to some extent. If you meet any problems and don’t know how to deal with, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Anyway, before installation, it is crucial to select an ideal car radio. If you don’t know which kind of car radio can fit your car well, you can check out the following link which is an excellent 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander car radio from Seicane.
With this car radio installed in your car, you will able to embrace a smoother, easier and faster operation experience since this car radio runs on the advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor to enhance and improve its capabilities and performance.
The worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is especially built in this car radio, so you don’t need to worry about getting lost any more even you have no good sense of directions. Through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, you are able to easily know your current locations and find the most suitable way to reach your desired destinations.
Additionally, under Bluetooth technology, you are able to connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio so as to get access to Bluetooth hands-free phone calls for convenience and Bluetooth streaming music for enjoyment. Thus, you will gain a safer, more convenient and relaxing driving.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck to you!