In the past you may spent money or time in arranging professionals to install car accessories for your car. But now it will save you a lot of money as well as time if you have the ability to change your original aftermarket or accessories especially a car stereo. Here is a detailed installation guide from Seicane for a 2004-2010 Nissan VERSA Bluetooth car stereo. It can be taken as reference for you if you want to try changing a new car stereo by yourself.
Here are 4 tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2004-2010 Nissan VERSA car stereo installation guide
1. Use a screwdriver to remove two screws above the Nissan Frontier radio.
2. Remove the trim panel.
Please wedge a flat tip screwdriver under the trim panel and pry up on it to remove the trim panel. To protect the trim from being accidentally scratched, you can use a clean rag while prying up on the trim panel.
3. Unscrew the four screws which are holding the factory radio in place with a screwdriver. Then gently take the factory radio off the panel.
4. Disconnect the radio antenna in the back of the factory radio and unplug the electrical plugs running to the back of the radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now for the installation of a car stereo, whether you have a certain degree of understanding or not? If you cannot successfully install your new car stereo, it will be a better idea to ask your dealer or professionals for help. One thing you have to pay more attention to is: you ought to have an ideal car stereo for your car. If you are still looking for a suitable one, please click the link below for more details.
This latest 2004-2010 Nissan VERSA car stereo comes with functions, including 3D GPS navigation system, CD/DVD player, Bluetooth technology, rearview camera, etc, from which you can get a lot convenience. When you travel around a city, a smart car stereo with these features can not only guarantee your driving safety and comfort but also can provide you with an unforgettable holiday. If you like it, do not hesitate to take it home. Good luck to you!