Have you ever thought that if you have a very remarkable car radio installed in your car, your new driving life will be totally different from before? An ideal car radio with both practical and entertainment features can greatly bring great convenience and entertainment for its user. If you think your car radio’s functions are too limited, you might as well consider replacing your factory radio with a brand new car radio. This article mainly aims to introduce the installation steps of a 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Seat Leon car radio from Seicane. If you own the same vehicle type, you can refer to these steps carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Seat Leon car radio installation steps
1. The original car radio.
2. Insert the removal keys to the original car radio so as to release the original car radio.
3. Gently pull out the original factory radio from the original dashboard.
4. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the original car radio.
5. The original factory car radio is removed successfully.
6. Make the original car’s connector plug to the new car radio’s power connector.
7. Make the white connector plug to the CAN BUS decoder.
8. Make sure the rest of connectors and cables are plugged to the radio’s right interfaces.
9. For the further confirmation of the right connecting of all connectors and cables, you can refer to the following wiring diagram.
10. Use a screwdriver to fix the four screws which hold the car radio.
11. Place the car radio frame at the original position firmly.
12. Seicane car radio after installation.
So now do you have a general understanding of the whole removal and installation steps of a 2005 2006 2007 2008-2011 Seat Leon car radio? If you still feel it hard to install such a car radio by yourself, it is sincerely suggested that you should seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center and make the new car radio installed by a professional technician. Additionally, if you are still searching online for a suitable car radio and feel interested in the car radio we’ve mentioned, you can check out the following related link for more details.
This car radio is running on the advanced and stable Android 7.1 operations system and powerful quad-core RK PX3 CPU, and it also has 2GB RAM to enhance its capability and performance.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can easily get access to a lot of practical and entertainment features, such as 3D GPS function, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, USB connection,etc.
About the 3D GPS navigation function, what you cannot ignore is that with its assistance, you will know your current position easily and quickly, and will be guide to the correct destinations by turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts.
You don’t have to worry about that your car’s original camera can not work after install this unit since it can totally support it. Besides, this unit can both support 3G and 4G Net, which enables you to freely surf on the internet in your beloved car. And one of the highlight is that this unit also support carplay, so you can freely enjoy your smartphone carplay function in your car if you get it installed and has a carplay USB dongle in your car.
If you like this unit, then don’t hesitate to take it home. You will get more surprise.