The image shown below is a Seicane 2007-2011 Toyota CAMRY head unit after installation. This head unit comes with a variety of practical and entertainment features, which can meet almost all your different needs in car. If you own a 2007-2011 Toyota CAMRY, and plan to upgrade your factory radio with a new head unit to improve your in-car environment and driving experience, you can take the following installation guide as a reference to help with your upgrade.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007-2011 Toyota CAMRY head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Make sure that your car engages the parking brake.
3. Rotate the shift lever knob counterclockwise.
4. Grab and remove the two side panels.
5. Remove the panel around the shift lever and then unplug the connector at the backside.
6. Remove the plastic part shown in the following picture and then unplug the connector at the backside.
7. Unscrew two screws that are holding the pocket.
8. Take out the pocket and disconnect the connectors at the back of it.
9. Use a removal tool to pry the air vent and then remove it.
10. There are two top screws and two bottom screws fix the radio on the dashboard. Remove them with a screwdriver.
11. Take out the original car radio gently.
12. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
13. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
14. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
15. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original stereo’s plugs.
16. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
17. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
18. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can learn something from the above installation guide. Before the installation, please make clear every step. If you have any questions, you can seek advice from your dealer or ask a professional for help. Besides, you can also go straightly to a head unit upgrade centre to install you head unit. Anyway, first of all, please check the compatibility between your new head unit and your car. If you don’t have any ideas about it, you can refer to the following link which is about a great 2007-2011 Toyota CAMRY bluetooth gps dvd head unit from Seicane, please click:
This Seicane 2007-2011 Toyota CAMRY head unit, equipped with both upgraded features and new functions, is ideal for you to replace your factory radio.
Featured with the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, this head unit can guide you to wherever you want to go through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And the Bluetooth technology which enables you to dial, receive or reject as well as enjoy streaming music is also supported in this head unit to bring safety, convenience and enjoyment for you. Just enjoy your driving with this head unit installed in your car. Good luck to you!