To remove an old factory radio and to install a new stereo in your car isn’t impossible for car owners. It just takes about half an hour and needs some simple removal and installation tools. If you’ve ever installed a car stereo before, you can easily finish the job under a correct installation guide. But if not, you can also easily have it installed by a professional. Now I’ d like to show you an intelligent 2015 Toyota Sienna head unit installation guide for you as a reference.
- Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
- A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
2015 Toyota Sienna head unit installation guide
- Use a lever to pry along the plastic panel and remove it.
- Release the panel under the 50 shift and hang it on the panel.
- Remove the a/c control unit with your hands.
- Unplug the connectors at the back of the a/c control unit.
- Remove the screws holding the factory radio in place with a screwdriver.
- Take the factory radio out of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of factory radio.
- Make antennas and cables connected step by step as installation instructions show, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
- Put the new Seicane unit into your dashboard, you should check whether your connections are correct, the new unit is in right position, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
- Check whether the new Seicane unit is working without problem.
- If there is no problem, firm removed screws that are put aside, then make trim panel back on your new Seicane unit.
Wish the above installation guide can do some help with your new 2015 Toyota Sienna head unit. The installation is not too hard. But if you find it too difficult to understand all the steps, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you don’t have an ideal unit for your car, I’d like to recommend an excellent 2015 Toyota Sienna head unit from Seicane to you, here’ s the link, please click:
This Toyota Sienna head unit comes with a great deal of advanced features for you to upgrade your factory radio with great satisfaction, which include 3D GPS navigation system, bluetooth hands-free calls, bluetooth music, DVD player, FM/AM radio, wifi, USB and SD card connection, etc. You can still keep your steering wheel control working after the installation of this fantastic head unit.