If you have a good car, you must want to install a remarkable car radio next, which can improve your car interior on one hand, on the other hand, the high-end configuration and intelligent features will bring you the exciting experience. When you install an ideal car radio in your car by yourself, you must have the sense of achievement. Then a professional guide of the installation is essential for you particularly when you don’t have much experience on that. This article will provide the detailed installation instructions of a 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 radio for you as a reference.
Before installing the new radio, there are some tips for you:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
The below is the step-by-step instruction on how to install a 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 radio:
- Pry out the air conditioner panel along gap with a lever.
- Remove the air conditioner panel.
- Remove two screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame with a screwdriver.
- Pull the buckles down.
- Carefully take the original CD player out of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the ISO plug of the car in the socket of the DVD player.
- Connect the cables of the new Seicane radio as the user manual shows.
- Connect the ISO plug.
- Put the new Seicane radio back into the dash.
- Put the buckles back into its original place.
- Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
- Turn on the new Seicane radio and have a comprehensive test if everything works well.
In the process of the installation, you may encounter some questions, it’s suggested you consult a professional or your dealer. There may be a little difference on the installation among different car years, but which won’t affect much on the whole. Since a fitting radio matters a lot, if you don’t have a new car radio yet, you can click the following link which is a wonderful 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 radio from Seicane:
This 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 radio comes with the latest pure Android 4.4.4 operating system and a powerful RK3066 1.6GHz Cortex A9 Dual-core CPU to enhance the capabilities, which you can enjoy a smoother and more stable operation than ever.
With the GPS navigation system to provide 3D street view, landmark display, voice prompts, route planning and turn-by-turn direction, you won’t get lost no matter wherever you go. The Bluetooth function allows you to link your enabled mobile phone with this unit to get access to hands-free calls and streaming music. Practical features like digital TV, DVR, OBDⅡ, mirror link, rearview camera, 3g module can all be compatible, you can add them to this unit as options to meet your different needs.
If there is an optic fiber, you can also add an optic fiber decoder to this unit to make your original car’s optic fiber and all your original car’s speakers work after installing this unit. The installation of this decoder is quite simple. And you can be provided the detailed instruction of it to make things easier. After the installation, you can enjoy the high-quality sound in your car.
Just take this 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 radio right now and go!