- I had my doubts at first. But when the system arrived, it was just what I expected. Not only fit like a factory replacement, but the features were awesome! Will highly recommend!!!
By JR, from United States
Oct 19, 2016
- Excellent product. Shipped quick. Service and customer support are exceptional! Answered all my questions and provided step-by-step instructions. All features are great.
By Bruce, from United States
Sep 6, 2016
- I GIVE SEICANE AND THE SYSTEM I RECEIVED FROM THEM FIVE STARS FOR EXCELLANT SERVICE AND EXCELLANT PRODUCT.
I received my order Friday, July 29, 2016. I had it installed by an expert Saturday July 30, 2016. I was very happy with the system until about 30 minutes after use it would not turn off. I waited and waited for maybe 15 minutes and then it shut off. I tried to turn it back on and now it will not even load anything, just seems to continue to search with the little colored balls like it is trying to load but will not load. I was initially very happy in spite of the negative remarks from others who had purchased your product and was now beginning to wonder. Two of them said that it was junk did not fit and would not work and to not waste money on this company. I admit I was a bit hasty with my concerns because each and every little problem was solved by sales. I AM HERE TODAY TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ALTHOUGH I DID HAVE NUMEROUS PROBLEMS SEICANE SALES WALKED ME THROUGH WHATEVER IT TOOK TO FIX THE PROBLEM. AND I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT THE SYSTEM FIT MY 2009 F150 PERFECTLY. IT NOW LOOKS LIKE IT CAME FROM THE FACTORY THAT WAY. I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH MY SYSTEM AND THE WAY SEICANE HAS TREATED ME. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO PURCHASE AGAIN FROM SEICANE AND TO RECOMMEND SEICANE TOO MY BEST FRIENDS.
By Gary Morris, from United States
Aug 31, 2016
- What I liked:
It looks stock, it works very well and it sounds great. You can play mp3, wav, video discs without a fuss, more on this. The Bluetooth works awesome and it uploads the contacts without issue. The back up camera comes on when the car is put in reverse and you have lots of FM and AM channels you can save, more on the radio below. The navigation is great and how the sound on the music goes down so that you can hear the directions is really nice. Lastly, I love that the steering wheel controls work on the new radio.
What I don't like:
Loading a CD or DVD takes some time and when you start the car again, the disc plays, but there is no sound. You have to switch to radio or or another source and then back to DVD to get the sound back. The radio reception is not great. The installation instructions are non-existent. For example, the dip switch settings for my car C230 are not clear. This needs to be corrected. To improve radio reception, are you supposed to connect the blue wire to anything? Which wire is it connected to exactly? The wiring diagrams for the radio harness is on the radio, but when you get 2 harnesses which are similar, which do you use? It would be nice to have a wiring diagram for the car harness. This may help in installation.
The bottom line is thst it is a great alternative to other radios that cost about the same or more. It is not fully plug-n-play and for many, an installer is recommended. To improve this product. I would send a model specific harness (one only) and clear instructions on what wires connect to what wire on the car harness and what dip switches to turn ON or OFF for that specific model. Otherwise I am happy with the product.
By D, from Canada
Aug 17, 2016
- In the golf 7 the actual radio is located in the glove compartment therefore I had to undo the entire dash to reaccess the cables .. took me 4 hours ... so it's plug and play but once you get the entire car apart...
Up to now it work fine I didn't install the back up cam cause it wasn't wireless as I thought and I don't want to wire the entire car to the back.. exempt that it works fine. Not better that the Volkswagen radio but at least same and very good quality ... the black covert fit just perfectly.
The music from Bluetooth works just great without any delay... the EQ is great ...
There is a bit of lag with the touch screen but from an Android that acceptable .. the wHite pensil you sent with is is very unacceptably cheep send something else or just don't it makes the radio looks cheaper because of this. It affect the trust on the products.
Over all I give you a 8 on 10 for the products itself.
For the cabling ... you should work on cabling plan better that what we all can read some of your cable AR written only in Chinese. I love China but not on radio cable ;)
The black you chose for the cover caping is nice and reflect the steering wheel shinny black.
Didn't have time to try the DVD yet and the navigation on a real trip ...
WI'll see if it will last. Overall bravo! You answer fast our email and you are always ready to help.
By Dominic , from Canada
Aug 15, 2016
- i recently purchased a radio from your web site fantastic product extremely happy.
Thank you so very much for completing my order. ...
I'm so very happy with you guys and I won't hesitate to order from you when I need something.
By kody, from United States
Aug 5, 2016
- After spending some time researching the best aftermarket stereo for my 2010 VW cc, I went through three units before settling on this one, I feel it was a choice well made. The android based system is super fast and love the functionality of this head unit. Finally the support staff was awesome in fine tuning the installation for me and found them to be very helpful and accommodating. would by from this site again
By Al, from United States
Jul 14, 2016
- The unit is working great in my 2007 GL420CDI. The finish is quite good and the replacement with the stock head unit was very very straight forward. For those who are looking at this unit, its a straight swap. The steering wheel controls work flawlessly. The little dash screen shows the radio/sd/usb signals etc but not the navigation commands. The unit is quite quick, no lag etc I have felt yet. Beautiful screen and size. I also ordered reverse cam which was a factory look and got installed in the factory camera hole in the bootlid and works fine as soon as the reverse gets engaged. Quite happy with the purchase so far. One thing that I successfully experimented was using the factory GPS antenna which I unplugged from the stock unit and plugged into this one.
By Noman Ahmed, from United Kingdom
Jul 8, 2016