After you get an ideal car stereo, have you considered installing it by yourself? As for the installation, you may worry it may be too complicated. Actually, if you have some related installation experience before, you can follow a correct installation guide to help with the installation. If it is the first time for you to install the stereo, it is highly suggested that you should arrange a technician to help you. A detailed 2011 onward Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo installation instruction is as follow. If you own such a car model, you can refer to it.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 onward Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo installation instruction
1. Pry the edges of the panel with a lever.
2. Remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Don’t worry if you come across some problems during the installation. To solve the problems, there are three kinds of people you can seek for help, including your dealer, someone experienced and a professional.
To help you select an ideal car stereo to fit your car very well, I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2011 onward Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
If you install this powerful 2011 onward Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo which is compatible with numerous comprehensive features in your car, your driving experience will be taken up a notch.
With the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you can quickly locate where you are and accurately navigate to your ideal destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
Hands-free calls and streaming music are both available as long as you realize the connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car stereo under the wireless Bluetooth technology.
Besides, some optional functions can also be added to this unit, such as car DVR, backup camera, DAB, etc. The backup camera can be added to this unit which can do some help to your parking.
Just remember to add this unit to your shopping cart. Wish you enjoy your driving from now on. Good luck to you!