After Viewing This Item People ultimately bought
VW Volkswagen Tougareg in Car Multimedia Interface
- Suitable for: Volkswagen Touareg with RNS-850
- Front & Rear camera inputs: It offers you inputs for front and rear cameras with dynamic assist. Automatically displaying rearview videos on the screen when the car is put into reverse, you can view reversing status clearly. Camera is optional.
- Multi-Lingual OSD: English, Russian, Turkish, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Farsi, Romanian, French, Hungarian, German, Galician, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Greek, Polish etc.
- AV1/AV2 Inputs: with IR control for external AV sources, this system can add TV/DVD/IPOD or other video units via the AV inputs.
- Firmware Upgrade: Firmware can be updated by micro SD card.
- Radar Detection: It also adds function for displaying radar image and reversing video synchronously on your auto screen.
- Easy Installation: It is specially designed with Plug&Play connection and will not do any harm to the factory wiring harnesses.
- Parking Assist System: The built-in moving parking assist system with guidelines gives you safe parking without any collisions or crashes.
- 100% PLUG & PLAY: No wire cutting is required. The input interface module converter comes with a vehicle specific ribbon cable which eliminates the need for cutting or making any kind of modification to your factory setup. The factory standard ribbon cable ensures you 100% compatibility and reliability.
- DIP Switch: You can enter by-pass mode for diagnosis.
- Built-in digital TV tuner: DVB-T/ISDB-T/ASTC/CMMB digital TV is optional for your choice.
- Mirror Link: After adding this function, you can synchronize your Android&IOS system based mobilephones to the car screen through WIFI. You can share video/audio/GPS/games etc to your auto screen.
- Backup camera: It provides you with rearview camera and cables for installation. You can enter the camera menu automatically while you are reversing the car.
- External Speed DVR: It automatically records the front of the vehicles and store in real-time while driving utilizing H.264 compression technology. Once the occasional collision happened, you can check the cause of the accidents from it. You can playback the video through computer, television and mobile telephone.
Write Your Own Review
Q & A
There are no questions yet.Ask a new question