After Viewing This Item People ultimately bought
Regular Price: US$399.00
Special Price: US$215.00
Regular Price: US$420.00
Special Price: US$199.00
Regular Price: US$209.00
Special Price: US$99.00
Regular Price: US$256.00
Special Price: US$198.00
Regular Price: US$699.00
Special Price: US$299.00
Regular Price: US$290.00
Special Price: US$179.00
Regular Price: US$175.00
Special Price: US$126.00
Regular Price: US$792.00
Special Price: US$198.00
Regular Price: US$299.00
Special Price: US$150.00
Car DVD player GPS Navigation System for Mercedes-Benz ML Class W164 (2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012)(ML280, ML300, ML320, ML350, ML420, ML450, ML500, ML550, ML63)
Combined with the original car perfectly
Keep your steering wheel control works as original
Keep original Style.Upgrade Perfectly
Guidance with the GPS navigation.You can go anywhere
1. If your car comes without optic fiber amplifier, this unit is plug and play.
2. If your car has optic fiber amplifier located under the main or assistant driver’s seat, or if your car comes with optic fiber Harmon Kardon system, please select the option " Support 2005-2012 Year Original car's Optical Fiber Amplifier " when place order, then we will send you one optic fiber decoder. The installation of this optic fiber decoder is quite easy and we can send instructions to you about how to install it. With this optic fiber decoder's installation, your original car's optic fiber and all your original car's speakers will still work.
- 7 inch 16:9 800*480 digital high definition TFT LCD touch screen
- Sirf ARM11 High Speed CPU.Wince6.0 Operation System
- Built-in GPS navigation system
- Disc Play. Compatible with DIVX/DVD/DVD-RS/DVD+RS/DVD-RW/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/MP5/WMA/AVI etc
- Radio function. High sensitive FM/AM tuner 30 stations restorable. Support RDS
- Build in Bluetooth for hand free(Coming Tel No. display function & Call out directly by touch screen)
- Build in Bluetooth music.Play music in your phone via bluetooth.Support A2DP
- Built in analog TV. Built in Digital TV(DVB-T/ATSC-MH/I-SDB-T) as options
- Support AUX In
- Support Rearview Camera. Automatically switch to rear camera and display rear image in the screen when reverse the car
- Video output/input: two video output and two video input(one video input for rearview system)
- IPOD Support. Charging and playing Ipod in the meanwhile
- USB and SD port. Support MP3/MP4/JPEG/WMA/DVD/CD/VCD/DIVX/MPEG etc
- Support steering wheel control
- Build in 4x45W amplifier
- 4-CH RCA output
- Dual zone function support.Navigating and Enjoying music at the same time
- With excellent mechanical anti-vibration and electronic shock protection
- Beautiful picture OSD menu
- Background picture changeable.Function icons removeable.Contrast and Brightness adjustment
- OSD menu languages:English Simplified Chinese Traditional Chinese French Russian Italian Spanish korean German Turkey Greece Hungary etc
- GPS map languages:English Chinese German French Spanish Nederlands magyar Czech Switzerland Danish Swedish Portuguese Italian Suomi Finland Roumania Russian Polish etc
|GPS Navigation System|
|Packing and Shipping|
Write Your Own Review
by Jefferey30/05/2014 02:51 PM (GMT)
- I purchased this head unit for my daughter's Mercedes ML350. I wanted a new Stereo that looked like the factory stereo but had touchscreen, GPS, Hands-Free Calling via Bluetooth, iPhone integration and backup camera integration. This Stereo provided all of those features at a reasonable price.
The build quality is every bit as good as the Mercedes factory stereo. The buttons are all firm, the touchscreen works very well and requires just a light touch, which is really good considering it is a resistive touchscreen.
The sound quality is excellent. However, there is limited adjustments for the audio, a few built in modes and bass and treble. Good enough for me, but no equalizer. That being said, in our ML350 with the Harman Kardon speakers, this unit sounds amazing.
The stereo gets good reception and supports PTY and shows the artist and song playing. (I am in the USA).
The iPod integration works with my iPhone 5s (with an adapter) but only charges when iPod is selected as the player, if you switch to radio it stops charging. I am planning on splicing in power to the iPod cable to provide power whenever the car is on. A little more work, but I think it is worth it.
The Backup Camera input works perfectly and the stereo gets the reverse signal right from the CAN bus, so no need to wire in the reverse signal from the brakes. I like that it mutes the sound when backing up, forces my daughter to pay attention.
Bluetooth works and the sound quality of the built in mic is excellent. The address book did not work with my daughter's iPhone 5s. A bummer, but not a deal breaker.
All of the steering wheel controls still work, including the phone buttons. It even works with the LCD display on the dash between the speedometer and tach. It will show the station the radio is on, just like the factory system did.
The GPS Navigation is excellent. It came with IGo 8 and worked right out of the box. I did upgrade to the latest maps. The unit comes with a GPS antenna, but I was able to use the built in antenna in our ML350 by buying a $6.00 Fakra cable adapter. The GPS gets a signal almost immediately and has some great features, including warning you when you are speeding. The touchscreen makes using the Navigation a breeze.
Lastly, the wiring harness is very well made and pretty much plug and play. Our ML350 had the Harman Kardon stereo system, which used a fiber optic system, so I had to either use the included extra cable to connect the stereo to the speakers or use an aftermarket amp. I chose to use a new amp. The stereo has a ton of inputs and outputs. I ran the RCA out to the amp and then connected the speaker wires to the amp. If you do not have the Harman Kardon system, the wiring harness will be 100% plug and play.
Lastly, I want to say thanks to Seicane for their excellent customer service, fast shipping and fair price.
by Steve16/08/2014 01:27 PM (GMT)
- I am in New Zealand. A lot of our cars are imported second-hand from Japan. The Japanese head units fitted do not work properly here. My Mercedes ML500 had a premium sound system with Fibre optic amplifier. I installed this DVD Gps navigation stereo and replaced the fibre optic amplifier with a 'standard' 5-channel class-D amplifier ( class D are smaller and run cooler than class A-B amplifiers ). I connected the head unit to the amplifier inputs using RCA cables.
The Japanese Mercedes head units have completely different plugs to the usual Mercedes items and so the cables supplied by Seicane were not "Plug-n-play". I cut the main connector plug off and hard wire the unit. Very easy as there is only two cables ( + and - ) to connect plus the can-bus cables.
The unit fitted perfectly into the dashboard. No gaps. Everything works perfectly with the exception of the SD card reader which will not play mp3 songs. I'm not too worried about this because the unit has USB and ipod input for music as well as the CD / DVD player. The GPS and bluetooth phone connection work well and overall I am very happy with the unit. I would be happy to provide advice to anyone in New Zealand contemplating replacing their Japanese Head unit.