After Viewing This Item People ultimately bought
Regular Price: US$499.00
Special Price: US$235.00
Regular Price: US$920.00
Special Price: US$396.00
Regular Price: US$699.00
Special Price: US$299.00
Regular Price: US$299.00
Special Price: US$150.00
Regular Price: US$399.00
Special Price: US$215.00
Regular Price: US$420.00
Special Price: US$199.00
Regular Price: US$256.00
Special Price: US$198.00
From the perfect fit with your Hummer H3 of year 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 to the plug-and-play installation, this multimedia autoradio GPS system satisfies you desire to excellence and brilliance.
The latest three dimensional GPS has been built in for worldwide use and is immediate and accurate with speeding warnings and voice cues for directions. Also, Traffic congestion information function is also available in the built-in TMC option and thus you can reroute anytime in case there are traffic jams. The 7 inch high definition screen which requires just a light touch makes the navigation a breeze.
A host of entertainment features of this unit will also make your driving experience never ever be the same!
This unit is plug and play. In case that it does not power on after plugging directly, you’ll need to connect the ACC wire to your original car’s ACC wire separately.
- 7 inch 16:9 800*480 digital high definition TFT LCD touch screen
- Use the newest 800MHz ARM11 processor and base on WinCE6.0 operation system
- Built-in GPS navigation system. Support 3D GPS map
- Disc Play. Compatible with DVD/VCD/HVCD/MP4/MP3/CD/AVI/DIVX etc
- Sanyo Heat-Resistant DVD loader(SF-HD860MC)
- Mini USB and SD card. Support WMA/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG3/MPEG4/MOV/AVI/DIVX/MP4 etc
- Support HD Video with 1080P(Built-in IC: TW8825). with MP5.
- 256MB RAM. Support external 500GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Support audio format: MP3/MP2/ACC/OGG/RA/WAV/FLAC/APE etc
- Support media format: H.264/MPEG-4/RMVB/AVI/WMV/3GP/MP4/MOV/MPG/VOB etc
- AUX In Support
- IPOD Support
- Built in analog TV. Built in Digital TV(DVB-T/ATSC-MH/I-SDB-T) as options
- AV input and output.support rear camera input.automatically switch to rear camera when revese the car
- Radio function. 30 preset stations. 5BAND*6. Support RDS
- Build in Bluetooth for hand free (Coming Tel No. display function & Call out directly by touch screen)
- Build in Bluetooth music.Play music in your phone via bluetooth.Support A2DP
- CDC Support
- Built in Amplifier 4 ch output 4*45W
- Original Canbus system for steering wheel control
- Uniquely designed circuitry including standby function to increase battery durability
- Adjustable parameters can be memorized automatically. and resume back to the default
- With excellent mechanical anti-vibration and electronic shock protection
- Real time clock function
- Small light available on the button of the panel
- Night Mode support.Close display and enjoy music in the background.protect you for driving at night
- Dual zone function support.Enjoy music while using GPS
- GPS map languages:Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Crotian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithianian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spainish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian etc
- OSD menu have 12 languages for choice:English German French Spanish Turkey Norwegian Italian Greek Russian Indonesian Lithianian Latvian.
|GPS Navigation System|
|Packing and Shipping|
Write Your Own Review
by Adrain20/11/2014 06:55 PM (GMT)
- Purchased this autoradio GPS system for my 2007 Hummer H3.
My factory unit comes with the car does not have navigation and is the basic CD player. That's my major reason for the radio upgrade.
The installation is plug-and-play. Nothing complicated.SEICANE sent me all the needed cables for connecting to my old cables. I've just plugged them all together.
If you are bored with your current stereo and is looking for an aftermarket one. I recommend this to you. You will like the additional features such as AM FM Tuner, Bluetooth, TV, DVD.
By the way, if you would like to have real time traffic information, remember to have the TMC option checked. It is quite convinient for driving.