After Viewing This Item People ultimately bought
Regular Price: US$399.00
Special Price: US$215.00
Regular Price: US$699.00
Special Price: US$299.00
Regular Price: US$299.00
Special Price: US$150.00
Regular Price: US$209.00
Special Price: US$99.00
Regular Price: US$256.00
Special Price: US$198.00
Regular Price: US$420.00
Special Price: US$199.00
This Sat Nav Retrofit system is for Alfa Romeo 159 of year 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013. The installation of the unit is very easy. It is totally plug and play and comes with three dimensional high precision voice navigation and wonderful multimedia functions in top configuration of 800MHz ARM11 processor, 800*480 digital high definition LCD touch screen and support of HD Video with 1080P.
The car stereo fits seamlessly into your original car’s CD, personalizes you car and makes it more stylish and appealing than the original factory unit.
Buy this unit from SEICANE now!
Note:This unit supports CD changer.
- 6.2 inch 16:9 800*480 digital high definition TFT LCD touch screen
- Use the newest 800MHz ARM11 processor and base on WinCE6.0 operation system
- Built-in GPS navigation system. Support 3D GPS map
- Disc Play. Compatible with DVD/VCD/HVCD/MP4/MP3/CD/AVI/DIVX etc
- Sanyo Heat-Resistant DVD loader(SF-HD860MC)
- Mini USB and SD card. Support WMA/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG3/MPEG4/MOV/AVI/DIVX/MP4 etc
- Support HD Video with 1080P(Built-in IC: TW8825). with MP5.
- 256MB RAM. Support external 500GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Support audio format: MP3/MP2/ACC/OGG/RA/WAV/FLAC/APE etc
- Support media format: H.264/MPEG-4/RMVB/AVI/WMV/3GP/MP4/MOV/MPG/VOB etc
- AUX In Support
- IPOD Support
- Built in analog TV. Built in Digital TV(DVB-T/ATSC-MH/I-SDB-T) as options
- AV input and output. support rear camera input.automatically switch to rear camera when revese the car
- Radio function.30 preset stations.5BAND*6.Support RDS
- Build in Bluetooth for hand free (Coming Tel No. display function & Call out directly by touch screen)
- Build in Bluetooth music.play music in your phone via bluetooth. Support A2DP
- CDC Support
- Built in Amplifier 4 ch output 4*45W
- Original Canbus system for steering wheel control
- Uniquely designed circuitry including standby function to increase battery durability
- Adjustable parameters can be memorized automatically. and resume back to the default
- With excellent mechanical anti-vibration and electronic shock protection
- Real time clock function
- Small light available on the button of the panel
- Night Mode support.Close display and enjoy music in the background.protect you for driving at night
- Dual zone function support.Enjoy music while using GPS
- GPS map languages:Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Crotian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithianian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spainish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian etc
- OSD menu have 12 languages for choice:English German French Spanish Turkey Norwegian Italian Greek Russian Indonesian Lithianian Latvian.
|GPS Navigation System|
|Packing and Shipping|
Write Your Own Review
by Dean28/07/2015 12:12 PM (GMT)
- I wanted to upgrade the radio in my Alfa Romeo 159 and as the original design and fittings were unique to that car and as such my choice was limited. From the Alfa Romeo forum a member recommended the Seicane head unit as the facia was made to fit. I contacted Seicane and the staff always replied to my emails and the customer feedback was positive. I decided to purchase the head unit.
It arrived very well packaged and very fast. When they say plug n play it really is that it all just plugs in and in 15 minutes I turned it all on and it works perfectly well. No CANBUS errors it just works. Even after my purchase they were still available and responded to my questions, so I’m a happy Australian customer.
by Moss17/04/2014 08:17 AM (GMT)
- It is unbelievable to me and my friends that you guys-Seicane are able to spec an Italian original radio. I am a very happy client with your excellent service. Prompt Communication is your backbone and what you see is what you get-finish and klaar! I will be back for headrest screens. For your information I am in South Africa. I enjoyed doing business with you see you soon. I will upload the photos of the installed unit.
by Jaakko25/07/2014 07:30 PM (GMT)
- This is some pictures.