After Viewing This Item People ultimately bought
Seicane Hot Selling HD High definition 170 Degree Wide Angle Vision for Parking Car Reverse Rear View Backup Camera
- To make your driving and parking easier and safer, a dedicated car camera is just what you need. This high-end car camera with the latest technology is universal to all cars. With ultra wide vision, it's the perfect guardian to protect you from the dead zone all the way. Just choose it right now and go on a safer and more relieving journey!
- Super Intelligent Anti-shake Technology
- Adopted the most advanced anti-shake technology, this reverse camera can be used on all occasions without any destruction.
- Its lens can support super wide 170 degree vision, making every corner at the back of the car to been seen clearly, therefore, any dead zone is easy to avoid.
- The HD 648*488 pixels is the progressive definition for all universal car cameras, which can bring all images back to real objects and makes everything into the sharpest effect.
- When reversing the vehicle, the car camera display will automatically show up the rear view, which makes your parking easier and safer than ever.
- It supports night vision, so the ultra clear picture at night is also available for you, ensuring you a safer driving whenever it is.
- The waterproof feature makes it possible for this excellent car reverse camera to work perfectly regardless of the bad weather, for example, the rainy days.
- With specific wiring harness, this reverse camera can be easily installed with simple several steps. If you have any questions on the installation, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- Voltage: 9DCV—15DCV
- Rated voltage: 12DCV
- Power cost: Max 1W
- Image sensor: color CMOS
- Total Pixels: 648*488 pixels
- Resolution: 600TVL (Enhanced)
- View Angle: 170 degree
- Mini lamination: 0Lux(CMOS)
- Video output: 1.0 Vpp composite video at 75ohm
- 1 x A set of Full HD 1080P Car DVR
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x 32GB SD Card
Write Your Own Review
Q & A
There are no questions yet.Ask a new question