Among a lot of ways to enhance the capacity of your car, to replace your old factory radio with a brand new car radio can be the best and most effective way. However, some car owners may regard the installation of a car radio as a very complicated job. But actually with a correct installation guide and some relative experience, you can also try to install a new car stereo on your own. Today I would like to introduce how to remove and install a car radio. If your car model is 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia, you can refer to the following 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia DVD Player installation instruction.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the panel on the left of the original car radio with a lever, and release it.
3. Remove the bottom pocket with your hands.
4. Remove the air conditioner control with a lever.
5. Remove four mounting screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver as pictures below show.
6. Take the original car radio out of the dash with your hands.
7. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12.Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place.
That’s the installation steps about installing a 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia DVD Player. If you have any questions, you can contact your dealer, seek advice from a professional or a experienced person. If you still think it hard to finish the whole installation process by yourself, we suggest you arrange a technician to help you install the radio straightly.
Besides, if you are still looking for a suitable car radio for your car, you’re recommended to check out the following link which is a 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia DVD Player from Seicane.
Equipped with numerous up-to-date features, this 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia DVD Player can be a suitable replacement for your original radio.
With it installed in your car, the 3D GPS navigation can offer the guidance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, so you can easily know your current locations and arrive at your destinations accurately.
The DVD player functionality allows you to play whatever you like to make both yourself and your passengers since there are a wide range of audio and video formats compatible with this unit, including DVD/DIVX/MP4/MP3/MP2/VCD.
And the Bluetooth pairing functionality enables you to enjoy great convenience and enjoyment brought by hands-free calls and streaming music with paying attention to the road ahead and keep your hands on the steering wheel.
Wish you like this car radio. Good luck to you!