Would you like to listen to your favorite music while you are navigating to your desired destinations under the guidance of GPS navigation system? If your answer is “yes”, you should replace your single functional factory radio with a new aftermarket stereo which supports dual zone function. And to successfully finish the installation, you can find a detailed installation guide to help you. The following is the installation steps on a 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 CLK270 CLK320 CLK350 CLK500 CLK550 car stereo. You might follow them to help with the installation.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 CLK270 CLK320 CLK350 CLK500 CLK550 car stereo installation steps
1. First detach the gear shift panel.
2. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
3. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
4. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
5. Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
6. Remove the original air conditioner panel.
7. Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
8. Pay attention to this buckle.
9. Remove two screws.
10. Pull out the original car radio.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane stereo.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane stereo.
13. Connect the Seicane stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
14. Install the new Seicane radio back after the wiring harness has been connected. Fasten the four screws.
15. Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
16. Reinstall cigarette lighter.
17. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and have a careful check if everything works well.
Do not be upset if you meet some difficulties before or during the installation. In order to overcome the difficulties, you can only contact your dealer but also seek help from a professional or an experienced person.
Only a suitable car stereo can work well with your car. So before the installation, please check the compatibility between your new car stereo and your car. If you don’t have a compatible car stereo, you might check out the following link which is a 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 CLK270 CLK320 CLK350 CLK500 CLK550 car stereo from Seicane.
This stereo which is specific for 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 CLK270 CLK320 CLK350 CLK500 CLK550 runs with the latest WinCE 6.0 operation system and a strong MTK3360 800MHZ+250MHZ DSP Dual-Core CPU to provide you with smooth operation and great performance.
When referring the practical features, you must pay attention to its GPS function and Bluetooth connectivity. With the help of the built-in GPS navigation, this stereo enables you to find the best way to reach your desired destinations according to text-to -speech guidance, route planning, lane assist and millions of points of interests. And the dual zone function supported enables you to play your favorite music while navigating.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can freely connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone or other enabled devices to this unit. By doing so, you can dial, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to your favorite music streaming from your phone music playlists.
Wish you like this unit. Good luck to you!